Saturday, April 30, 2016

Formal Email

Dear Editor,

I am writing in response to an article I came across in Friday's edition of your newspaper. I was disappointed to read comments stating that travelling by train is a thing of the past. As a pedestrian and a citizen who use the train every day, I would like to point out why travelling by train is not of the past.

Firstly, there is the obvious advantage of communicating between two or more places when you need transport something. Travelling by train can also help your work and for your future.                                                                                             When you apply for a work, you are more likely to get an interview if you can go or travelling another place or town.

Next, studies have shown that students who study or work another place different of their town they usually use it and in the lasts years the number of people how travel by train increased more than 30 % than others years.

Finally, I am due a work in Barcelona after my exams and as soon as I arrive I will be travelling more by train. Travelling is essential for transport something or someone, but I think train is the most use for as well as the car. I therefore suggest you think carefully before printing such comments.

Kind regards,
Maria Planas

No comments:

Post a Comment