Monday, May 11, 2015

A REVIEW OF BOOK

LES CHORISTES


I'd like to recommend the film which I have watched recently, called Los chicos del coro. The director of the film is Christophe Barratier.

The film is a drama and a musical and the setting is in France. The main characters are the group of a choral. One of thees boys is the most important because he sings better than the other. The teacher discovers his voce and teachs to go to a important university.

The things I liked most about the film were the characters and the theme of friendship. Some of the scenes are beautifuly because they're sings very well, but the style and the plot are very sad because the main character thinks that her mother doesn't love him.

All in all, I really liked the film, and though it's got a happy ending, I wouldn't change it. It's an incredible film to watch with the family, because it's still a got a strong message.

No comments:

Post a Comment