Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Last Summer


Hi, I'm Maria and now I'm going to talk about my last summer. First of all, I'm going to explain you my pilgrimage in Lourdes , second I'm going to talk about my experience in the Italian's camp, then about Taizé and finally I'm going to talk about my trip to Tossa de Mar. So, come on!

Two days after the school finished, on the 21nd of June, I went to Lourdes for five days and four nights. I went to Lourdes with the group of Banyoles, but we had a group with Xènia, Joan, Quim, Maria,.. and others. In there we helped the old people, for example, bringing them on wheelchairs, playing them the guitar and singing. We got up early for breakfast, then we went to sing with them. We went to the meeting about the event of the day and finally we took the sick and went with them to the first event. At night the volunteers could go to the Italian's Bar and meet other persons and we could spend time with them.
I arrived home on the 25nd of June, the following days I was ill. When I was fine, in August I prepared the bag for the first and the second week of July for the camp.

I went to Sant Mer from 2nd to 12th with my group of boys and girls scouts. On the 3nd the Italians arrived and we met for the new boys and girls. Then we set the tents and we prepared the dinner. We got up at 8 o'clock all the days, we played games, prepared the meals, activities,... and some days we went to the lake of Banyoles, went to the beach and La Sagrada Familia,did a service,... And in the camp we contracted the our tables.

Now I'm going to talk about Taizé.

We went to Taizé on the 15nd, and we stayed there for one week. We took the bus at 11 o'clock with the 100 people. We stayed at the bus about 12 hours and in Taizé there was 150 Catalans. In Taizé we had three prayers before the meals. Depending on your age you had a different activities. For example I had a group together with a Russian, Italian and Polish people. We read the easy and typical text of the bible, we met it and we played games. We were with the group in the morning and after the lunch. At night we could go to the OYAK, a place where the people ate a crepe, a sandwich, played games,...

Finally, in Setember I went to Tossa de Mar, with my mother, my father, and my French's uncles. We went to a Hotel, and we could swim in the pool or go to the beach, we went to shopping, watched the shows and we did an other activities. We returned on 11th at night.

This summer was very happy!!! I really liked it!



 

CLASSMATES' SUMMER


Cèlia: She went to France and Mónaco. In England, in the morning she had a activities and classes. In August she stayed in Banyoles, ans in September she went to a camping with her family.

Clàudia G: She stay in a camping in Lleida during four days. She spent 15 days in Platja d'Aro and in there she celebrated her birthday. In September she stayed in Banyoles.

Clàudia V: In July she stayed in Banyoles but, during the summer she went to Lloret de Mar with her mother, grandmother, her brother and Xènia for three days. With the knowing group she went to Belgium for a competition.

Xènia T: She stayed the firsts days of the summer because she had to train knowing.She went to La Vall d'Aran, and in there she did a tennis class. She spent the morning in the mountain, she saw animals and trees. In the last day she and her family went to spa all the day.

Quim: He went to Lourdes, he really like this trip, because he was with the old people and he spent the time with an other people. He went to Cambridge and he could see the gradutaion of the student of there.

Xènia S: This summer she went to Lourdes. In there we celebrated de 50 peregrination. She had a premonitory, because she really like the young children. And finally she went to Caldea, Andorra.

Maria Po: During the summer she went to Lourdes and in there she meet a new people, she really enjoyed these days. She went to the concert of Passenger with Xènia, Elisenda and other friends.


Mariona: In her summer she went to Japanese classes and with her friend she went to Port de la Selva. She went to Mallorca, too, with her sister, her father,... On 11th of Semprember she went to the Independence day of Catalunya.


OBSERVATIONS OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION

PRESENTATION:
Did you use any resources? In this presentation, no 
Were the resources relevant and attractive? I don't know
Did you show/talk about the photos to the audience? No, because I didn't use 

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT:
Did you look at your audience most of the time? I tried to look the audience 
Did you read from your notes? Yes, I do 
Did you do any movement to hold the attention of your audience?No, I don't

STRUCTURE:
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did 
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, I did 
Which ones? Now I'm going to talk you, then first,...

CONTENT:
Did you introduce interesting information to your audience?Yes, I did
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books? No, I didn't 
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? Sincerely I think that I used more detailed in the pert of Taizé and Lourdes and more superficial in the rest.

LANGUAGE:
Did you check your grammar?Yes, but during the presentation I did a lot of mistakes.
Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary?Some words
Did you use sentence linker?Yes, I did
Did you use fillers?I don't knoe if I used fillers

PRONOUNCIATION & INTONATION:
Did you know how to pronounce all your words?Yes, I did 
Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No, I didn't
Did you change your tone of voice or use monotone all the time? I think that my tone was the same all the time
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?No all fluid but I didn't  got a lots of interruptions 

SELF-EVALUATION
You are your teacher! What mark did you get?
 I don't know but if I make a note I get 6.5 or 7, because I impoved since the last year.  





No comments:

Post a Comment