Thursday, October 29, 2015

Volunteers

Hi Enric!

How are you? What have you been doing since we last met? You won't believe it, but I've been getting involved in the youth club council!

I decided to go for a volunteer for the first time, but I didn't go alone. Well, I'm glad I did because it made a real impression on me! We represented a theatre for all the young volunteers were doing the volunteer, too. We finished the act for the patients and it was been a big success, so I'm really pleased. Basically, we helped the old people and bring them on the wheelchair and sing and smile for them. I think it's the most nice experience.

Has that ever happened to you? I mean, have you had a different opinion about this but then you got involved in it and you changed your mind? It's never happened to me before! I feel much more outgoing and confident now.

Anyway, I've got now, otherwise I'll be late for our next meeting. Keep in touch!

Take care,
Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment