Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Formal letter


21 Agatha Road
Warwick
CV5 2XS
Panten & I
London
W1D 5RS
Wednesday 7th November
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about your new hair straighten, which I purchased online last week as birthday present for my best friend and I.

As advertisement of the hair straighten had been broadcast between of those who care about hair, I thought that the product would appeal to them. The advertisement also made the hair straighten and don't damage it, which I decided to buy it. My friend and I thought that in  because the advertisement said it work with steam of water we think that was better than the others. When we tried for the first time it went well, but than it absolutely terrified and we couldn't use for our daily routine.

Furthermore, we were shocked to see what  it did in the hair. When it goes on the hair, it broke the ends of it. We assumed that it was hidratating and protecting for the hot of the plate. The second time that we used, it my friends hair burned and fell.

Until now, we always been really impressed with your company and associated your products with the quality. Also we will watch what we buy on the internet, for the next time. It is very sad the you are promoting such product. Under the circumstances, I would be grateful if you could give me a full refund. Please find the receipt attached.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Your faithfully,


Maria Planas 

No comments:

Post a Comment