Saturday, April 30, 2016

Free Time Activity

Day 1:
I've just joined the social volunteer with the group of my boys and girls scouts who believe to help singing and spending the time with persons who have UVH in Tarradas. The people there are really friendly. I spent the first morning getting the tents near the building

Day 2:
I worked with all the girls and boys scouts this morning. We started by preparing the afternoon because this afternoon we were in  charge of the patients singing and playing games with them. The experience really helped us to open up and they enjoyed ourselves a lot. Later all the scouts fixied the garden and cleaned it too. We cut the roses, boot the bad grass,... I wish I was fit! Well, I'll be in good shape soon!  

Day 3:
The kids were very excited this afternoon so we cakmed them down by feeding instead of the animals! We made the dinner and the table fot that. The kids that was cool! Thepeople with UVH belive that this persons are the same than we and  they need a respect. I coudn0t agree more!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment