Saturday, April 30, 2016

Favourite Relative

  • Who is your favourite relative?
  • What kind of the person is her/his?
  • What is so special about him/her?
  • What do you like about him/her?
  • Why do you get on well together?
  • Have you got any special story or anecdote involving him/her?


My favourite relative is my mum. She is small and se have curly brown hair. She is really sympathy and empathies.
My mother is very special for me because she always understand me, she love me and she is the person, together with my father that they help me for grow up and make an adult. I like about she her character however we discus for a small and dull thing. We get well when we are together because she is my mum and we have a special relation. I have a special story involving she. One day I went to the Laia's birthday party in her house. I went to play on the street with other friends, front of Laia's house. We run all the time down and up but on time I fall down. I hurt my knees with the floor. My mother run fast and she kissed me on the leg. Then my leg didn't hurt more.

My mother is the best, I love she. I can learn, laugh, cry and sleep with she. 

No comments:

Post a Comment